Facts about Dubai
- Dubai is the most populous city and one of the 7 emirates in the United Arab Emirates(UAE)
- Dubai is the second largest emirate by territorial size after the capital, Abu Dhabi.
- Dubai is a global city and aviation hub.
Why we should suggest students to go for higher studies to Dubai ?
- Attracting different nationalities.
- Value for money.
- Shorter & more intensive courses.
- A popular destination for Indian students.
- UK, Australia and USA Universities have their campuses in Dubai.
- Students can take a transfer to the parent campus after finishing one academic year of their UG Course based on their scores.
- Dubai Education is affordable.
- Age limit is not a problem in regard to student visas. If the student is meeting the academic entry requirements he can apply irrespective of his age, let him be 18 yrs or 50 yrs.
- The gap in the studies is also not an issue.
- Options without IELTS are also available.
- Duration of Bachelor’s is 3 years or 4 years and Master’s duration is 1 or 2 year.
The University requires all students on University Student Residence Visa to have the University’s medical insurance for the duration of their studies. A copy of the insurance documents must be submitted with the application.
- Completed ‘Student Visa’ form
- Clear passport copy – passport should have validity of 6 months when applying for a Student Visa
- Contact details in UAE (if available)
- Parent/guardian’s name and nationality
- Digital passport sized color photograph with white background.
- Copy of tuition fees receipt for the current year and security deposit receipt (if applicable)for the current year.
- Copy of Visa fees receipt for the current year.
- Completed medical insurance documentation (if arranged out with the University).
Dubai Student Visa Charges
- Even though the visa processing fee is set by the UAE Government Services Office (GSO), every university/institute’s service charge varies. Hence the student visa for studying in Dubai has varying costs.
- Some Dubai universities include a health/ medical insurance coverage cost as well; in other cases you have to arrange for that separately. So we are providing an estimate range of Visa fee taken as an average of what different universities in Dubai are charging as of year 2023:
- Visa processing fee: Rs. 95,000 – 105,000 approx.)
- Other than above Visa Processing Fees, Refundable Visa deposit: 4000 – 5000 AED (Rs. 72,000 – 90,000 approx.) [returned to you by university after completing studies]
- Medical insurance: 1500 – 2500 AED (Rs. 27,000 – 45,000 approx.)